You want to become part of a start-up that is changing the marketing and advertising industry, and help us expand our brand in Spain? Then, this is for you!
What will be your role as a Sales Development Intern at Sortlist?
As our new Sales Development Intern your main tasks will consist of contributing to the development of our activities in Spain by :
- Initiating prospection with agencies that are not already registered on Sortlist build a sales pipeline for the Business Development team by engaging with prospects via phone, social and email communications,
- Identify key decision makers and influencers,
- Effectively use social media(Linkedin) for engaging with decision makers,
- Drive leads through the early stages of the sales cycle by regularly following up with prospects, sending appropriate content and scheduling meetings for Business Developers,
- Manage data of contacts in Hubspot (our CRM system), ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate,
- Follow up on marketing generated leads and conduct research to evaluate if they are interesting for Sortlist,
- Understanding the clients’ needs and translate them into commercial solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the development of our tools, our marketing and our customer service,
- Acting at all times as an ambassador for Sortlist by contributing to the top positioning of the company on the Spanish marketing industry. This can imply representing Sortlist at marketing and sales events,
- Work with the Country Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
Do you recognized yourself here?
- You are doing a Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing & Communication, Economics.
- You have the possibility to get an internship agreement from your school
- A passion for Sales and Business development,
- Autonomous worker with excellent interpersonal skills,
- The ability absorb and apply coaching rapidly,
- You are comfortable around digital devices,
- You are goal-oriented and love challenges,
- Fluent in Spanish and English,
- Passionated about joining a fast-growing start-up.
What we ensure you to find at Sortlist?
- Working with a dynamic DREAM TEAM !
- Afterworks and Team Building !
- Opportunities to work closely with our different offices (Brussels, Paris and Madrid)
- Hiring opportunities after a successful internship
- Having a Real Impact on the Digital & Marketing Industry !
- Having Responsibilities & Autonomy to take on this big challenge !
- Being a Key Player for Sortlist's Success Story !