This is your chance to take ownership of a challenging sales role in the fastest growing Software company in Belgium (won Deloitte’s Fast 50 Award)!!! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual with strong communication and listening skills that can both reinforce the existing growth machine and implement new business opportunities.
What will be your role as a Sales Development Intern at Sortlist?
As our new Sales Development Intern your main tasks will consist in contributing to the development of our activities internationally by :
- Building a long-lasting portfolio of new and active agencies.
- Initiating and taking full responsibility from prospecting to closing sales cycle efficiently: phone and video calls, face-to-face meetings, e-mails and events networking.
- Thinking alongside clients to find optimal solutions that are the best fit for the customer’s strategy.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and translate them into commercial solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the development of our tools, our marketing and our customer service.
- Analyze the market to identify new opportunities.
- Acting at all times as an ambassador for Sortlist by contributing to the top positioning of the company on the marketing industry.
Do you recognize yourself here?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or in any other relevant field (Preferably in the 2d year of Master).
- You are passionated about sales.
- You are comfortable around digital tools to manage your sales organisation
- You have a first experience in a sales role is an asset.
- You are an excellent listener.
- You are an autonomous worker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in any commonly spoken language in Africa, Asia or Middle-East is a great advantage.
- You are super excited about joining a fast-growing start-up.
What we ensure you to find at Sortlist?
- Working with an energetic and dynamic DREAM TEAM !
- Afterworks and Team Buildings !
- An international working environment !
- Having a Real Impact on the Digital & Marketing Industry !
- Possibility to work remotely 3 days / month
- Having Responsibilities & Autonomy to take on this big challenge !
- Being a Key Player for Sortlist's International Success Story!