We are looking for our new Account Executive Team Lead superhero! 🦸
Sortlist is a global platform making the best matches with suppliers in the marketing and digital field, our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. The company is currently present in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Madagascar and Filipino.
Sortlist just raised 11M€, with this Serie B fundraising we have the ambition to continue to grow our team and we're looking to actively launch our activity in the United Kingdom and the United States.
What are you going to do?
- Helping your Team to expand Sortlist footprint within your territory
- With your enthusiasm and persuasiveness, you build a client portfolio consisting of marketing agencies.
- You understand the needs of the customer and can easily translate them into a commercial solution. You think along with customers to find the best solution for their current strategy.
- Lead by example: consistent activity, self-sourcing, pipeline management and embodies each of Sorlist’s values
- You are a star in analysing the market in order to find new opportunities for Sortlist.
- You are a true Sortlist ambassador. You are a real ambassador of Sortlist and have no problem networking at online events.
- Provides structured coaching and strategies to experienced AE’s.
- Train and develop new AE-Os and support AE-Os during sales calls
- Ensure “best practices” are followed and shared with team and peers
- Put together workshops for the Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to leverage knowledge and skills as required.
- Build a team environment and motivate team members to drive results for team quota.
What is your profile?
- +3 years of experience in sales is required.
- You come from a strong sales culture company, with a ‘work hard, play hard' mindset.
- You have an enormous drive to be successful. You have the flexibility and mentality to find things out for yourself within a young team and make them a success.
- You can work independently and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Not afraid of making cold calls, receiving feedback from your team to become a strong player in your territory.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing or the Sector of Agencies is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Participating in an international scale-up is your dream!
What do you get in return?
- Working in a fast-paced environment: We just closed a new round of €11M - we are ready to scale our business.
- A great opportunity to grow your experience: we need ambitious salespeople that can lead by example, to become tomorrow's best managers.
- We pay attention to give the best environment and package to our people: You'll benefit from a flexible working environment (great autonomy, we encourage mistakes, you don't have to ask if you want to work from home, we meet each other regularly around amazing events).
- Good coaching and guidance. And an annual budget.
- Package: Basis of 32€K - 40€K + uncapped bonus + €2K annual budget for following training and courses.