As a member of the Architecture & Infrastructure team you will be working on providing cloud-based solutions for our autonomous engineering teams that will enable them to release with confidence and provide them with tooling and instrumentation that would allow them to monitor and have full visibility over production workloads. You will be interacting with multiple project streams, working with multiple applications and building common platforms and practices for them. You will be part of a team and responsible for operating, building and configuring cloud native infrastructure and services, supporting agile software development practices including continuous deployment and providing operational support to live applications.
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain deployment pipelines
- Manage integrations between cloud platforms and applications
- Deploy and monitor software and configuration changes
- Automate efficient working practices where possible
- AWS (Advanced experience)
- Kubernetes (Advanced experience)
- Linux and containers
- Comfortable with operational support
- Modern API and Microservice principles:- REST APIs, OpenAPI RESTful Design, and gRPC
- Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management as Code: Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Terraform etc.
- Monitoring, logging and tracing tools: Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, FluentD/Logstash, Kibana, Jaeger/
- Experience with modern Continuous Integration-Continuous Deployment development pipelines:- Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Atlassian Jira/Bamboo, Github
- Experience with modern programming languages (Golang is a plus)
What we offer?
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun and casual environment.
- A product and development team where your advices matters.
- Flexible schedules.
- Remote work : from our Brussels or Cluj office and from home.
- Competitive wage.