Sortlist mission is to surround the enterprises with the best agencies. As we grow to achieve that mission, we’re looking to add highly technical, hands-on, and mission-driven lead engineer to lead our engineering efforts in Romania.
We value engineers who have
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, deliver quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Exceptional proficiency using one of the following language:
- Ruby (Ruby on Rails).
- Fluency in any backend server language and expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Good knowledge of security concepts related to the HTTP protocol(s).
- Skills in actively coaching and mentoring team members in their careers.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Shipped several large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Working proficiency in English required.
What will you do?
- You will be in charge of leading the web development team in order to achieve the quarter goal set together.
- You will be directly implied in the Management of Sortlist and will report directly to the CTO.
- You will be in charge of developing, maintaining, releasing & testing multiple web applications for Sortlist. Your main responsibilities are: Requirement analysis and solution design in strong relation with the designer/product manager.
- Fast & Robust developments of new functionalities (lean/agile approach).
- Testing & releasing your applications.
- Improving development processes.
What we offer?
- Exciting and fast-paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.