Sortlist has grown exponentially over the last few years, so did its digital strategy and more precisely its Paid Acquisition Department. It allows us to acquire clients, prospects, quickly using different channels and means (SEA, Social, Remarketing, Display, …) with a given budget. A well thought paid acquisition strategy can be very powerful and propel a company’s performance.
Therefore, we are looking for an intern, eager to learn, in a fast-growing environment, to contribute to our Paid Acquisition department.
What would you do at Sortlist?
- You would help us out with the paid acquisition in Dutch.
- Paid acquisition campaigns creation on different platforms and networks (PPC, Display, Remarketing, Social, …) : keywords research, ad copy, campaign building, …
- Results analysis : once the campaigns are created, it is crucial to monitor and analyse them in order to interpret their results appropriately.
- Campaign optimisation : based on the analysis done, it is important to take action and optimise campaigns.
Who are you?
- You are native in Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- You are skilful, proactive, ambitious, creative, rigorous, persevering and you are not afraid to tackle challenges.
- You love learning new things.
- You master the MS Suite and the G Suite.
- You are a student in the Marketing field or in closely related field.
- You have a strong interest for digital.
What we offer?
- Great trainings.
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche scale-up.
- Fun, friendly and casual environment.
Does this sounds appealing to you? Then, click on apply because we're already excited to meet you!