We are looking for our new CRM/marketing automation superhero! 🦸
Are you a digital marketer who is passionate about the business value of CRM / marketing automation and exploring how it can accelerate revenue success?
Do the words segmentation, personalization, targeting, workflows and triggers ring a bell to you?
Have you been using email marketing for several years, are you really comfortable navigating a CRM/ automation platform and enjoy the daily required writing/, marketing, and data analyses?
Then you might be the one we are looking for 🤩.
As our CRM expert, you will be a key player in developing and evolving a best-in-class lifecycle and engagement marketing strategy for our platforms across Europe. You will be able to play your magic on the design, execution and reporting for various digital marketing campaigns, using our platform ActiveCampaign.
If you have a personal interest in staying current on emerging automation best practices, are always eager to roll up your sleeves and test out the latest concepts, this is a great role for you.
You’ll be part of the CRM/Marketing Automation team and you will be responsible for
- Building, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns targeting our “demand side” (i.e. companies looking for providers) such as:
1) Improving our existing acquisition assets to better collect leads
2) Activating and engaging with our email database: leads & users.
3) Convert current users from one stage of the journey to another
4) Fostering loyalty of our customer base : building trust and confidence with them
- Collaborating with the different marketing departments (Paid, Content and SEO) to align the messaging towards our audience
- Develop and activate persona-based campaigns, leading with email marketing, but extending into a multi-channel model (e.g. social advertising, direct marketing) to maximize reach;
- Documenting plans and impact for internal continuous improvement across marketing and product teams. Incorporating lessons learned and industry best practices into future marketing campaigns.
- Educate and train on new automation capabilities within our CRM / marketing automation platform
- CRM & Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns,
- Experimenting, measuring and iterating to keep improving campaigns and drive better results does not scare you,
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene,
- Your are data-driven, analytical, creative and you have excellent written communication skills,
- You are keen to develop new skills, work independently, you are proactive and not afraid of looking for solutions on your own,
- You are dynamic, goal-oriented and team-driven,
- Understanding of data management and database concepts is a solid plus,
- Any marketing automation certification (Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot, Selligent Marketing Cloud) is a plus,
- Affinity with usage of digital marketing tools : design (Canva), project management (Airtable) or data (PopSql, Blendr.io, Google Analytics) or other tools (OptinMonster) is a plus,
- English proficiency in business writing to translate and scale solutions marketing and engineering concepts into multi-channel key messages throughout the client journey,
- Native Dutch or German or Spanish speaker preferred for this position
- You’ll be based in our Belgian offices (Wavre or Brussels Central)
What we offer
- A dynamic workplace with lots of flexibility where you'll feel at home.
- The opportunity to drive real impact in a scale-up
- A place to learn and develop your skills in digital marketing
- An international working environment
- Afterworks and Team Buildings
- Possibility to work remotely or at our offices
Ready to become part of the Sortlist family?
Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether we’d be a good fit.