We are a dynamic start-up which plans to change the global market in terms of marketing and communication, making the best matches with suppliers in the marketing and digital field. Our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. The company is currently present in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Madagascar & Philippines & plans to scale up its presence in the UK & US in the coming years.
One developer and one designer had the vision and the courage to build this platform, now we are more than 20 in the Engineering & Product team and almost 120 employees in total. We are planning to double our company size in the coming years and this is already happening. We need your help to get there faster.
To keep things simple let’s see what you should expect from us.
This is a position where you get to wear many hats:
- Infra/Cloud engineer: mostly AWS with Terraform, Terragrunt, GitOps.
- Kubernetes cluster administrator
- "DevOps engineer": managing our CI/CD pipelines and empowering our dev team (Flux, Flagger, GitHub Actions)
- Production Engineer: maintaining our observability systems and acting as first responder for incidents.
As a member of the DevOps & Infrastructure team you will be working on providing cloud-based solutions for our autonomous engineering teams that will enable them to release with confidence and provide them with tooling and instrumentation that would allow them to monitor and have full visibility over production workloads. You will be interacting with multiple project streams, working with multiple applications and building common platforms and practices for them. You will be part of a team and responsible for operating, building and configuring cloud native infrastructure and services, supporting agile software development practices including continuous deployment and providing operational support to live applications.
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain deployment pipelines
- Manage integrations between cloud platforms and applications
- Deploy and monitor software and configuration changes
- Automate efficient working practices where possible
- AWS (e.g. EKS, ECR, EC2, RDS Aurora, S3, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.)
- Kubernetes (e.g. Flux, Flagger, Istio, HPA, Cluster Autoscaler, Cert-manager, etc.)
- Linux and containers
- Comfortable with operational support
- Modern API and Microservice principles (e.g. REST APIs, OpenAPI, gRPC)
- Infrastructure as Code & Configuration Management as Code (Terraform, Terragrunt, GitOps).
- Monitoring, logging and tracing tools: Datadog, Prometheus/Grafana, Elasticsearch/Kibana, FluentD/Logstash, Jaeger
- Experience with modern CI/CD (we use Github Actions)
- Experience with modern programming languages (Golang is a plus)
What we offer?
- Possibility to work from our Belgian, German or Romanian offices; remote work is also possible.
- Modern equipment and tools that support the work in the best possible way. For us, that means new MacBooks or a top notch laptop of your choice.
- A great working atmosphere and an extremely dedicated team. I think it's really rare to find a team that harmonizes as well as ours and where you feel welcomed so quickly.
- You can mostly work in autonomy, of course after careful planning with your team members. What counts is the common goal. There are so many ways to achieve it. We count on your expertise to make the right decisions here.
- Excellent online collaboration tools: G Suite, Github Projects, Slack, online -> no pain with Microsoft tools
- 2000€ yearly training budget
- Actual work-life balance. We all have a life outside of work, and that needs to be valued. Working remotely because you're visiting friends or parents, being really unavailable on weekends and completely relaxing on vacation
**We're always open to more suggestions and requests :)
Ready to become part of the Sortlist team?
If you picture yourself in this role and you’re passionate about this field, give us a chance to meet you! Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether you’d be a good fit.