Do you want to be part of a dynamic start-up which plans to change the global market in terms of marketing and communication? This is already happening, and we need your help to get there even faster.
You will empower our 30+ sales and 10+ customer success colleagues who are finding and helping clients across the globe
To do so, you will:
As the Sales Ops manager (Demand-side), your assignments will allow you to have a global view of the company and the challenges it faces. You will have an analytical focus, but also an operational component.
To build and maintain a set of internal tools to help revenue teams (marketing, sales and customer success) perform their job more efficiently.
🛠 Tools & Processes
- Manage CRM (Hubspot) and other core tools (Intercom, GetAccept, Modjo, etc)
for customer facing teams
- Audit and challenge current processes to streamline them and develop new ones as we scale
- Implement processes and tools to enable business teams to achieve their objectives and operational excellence, in particular by seeking to automate low value-added and repetitive tasks.
- Manage the entire implementation and maintenance of tools and processes, and ultimately guarantee its efficiency thanks to clear documentation, workshops and other enablers.
- Ensure that our tools are fully exploited, used by the teams and save them time on a daily basis.
📊 Reporting & Analytics
- Regularly originate and recommend ideas to the Revenue teams leadership based on data insights to drive new revenue and upsells
- Feed/sync data into third party tools (ex: Intercom, Hubspot, etc,.)
- Ensure CRM data quality & management (ex. Act on duplicates in tools and database)
- Reshape & maintain reports & dashboards to make daily/weekly/monthly monitoring easier for managers (in Hubspot mainly)
⚙️ Strategy & Organization
- Assist the teams in the operational implementation of their business vision, avoiding silos:
- Work on Pricing and GTM strategies for the demand-side
Learn more here on an example of missions you'll be responsible for: Revenue Operations at Sortlist
Conduct of interviews
📝 🎧 An interview with Daniela (Talent Acquisition Manager)
🤩 An interview with Andrea (Revops & Growth) + Business Case
🤓 An interview with Robin/Olivier, Product Managers
✅ Reference Checks/Calls