Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Software scale-ups (winner of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Award!) that is changing the marketing and advertising world and help grow our brand in France and Belgium? Then you are the person we are looking for!
What are you going to do?
- With your enthusiasm and persuasiveness you build a client portfolio consisting of marketing agencies.
- You are responsible for the entire process, from prospecting to closing deals. You will make use of (video) email, video calls, face-to-face meetings, Social Media (Linkedin) and of course your telephone.
- You follow up on leads generated by marketing and find out if these agencies are interested in working with Sortlist.
- You understand the needs of the customer and can easily translate them into a commercial solution. You think along with customers to find the best solution for their current strategy.
- You are a star in analysing the market in order to find new opportunities for Sortlist.
- You are a true Sortlist ambassador. You are a real ambassador of Sortlist and have no problem networking at online events.
What is your profile?
- You have an enormous drive to be successful. You have the flexibility and mentality to find things out for yourself within a young team and make them a success.
- You can work independently and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in French and English; Italian, German or Dutch would be a plus
- Participating in an international scale-up is your dream!
What do you get in return?
- You will be part of a dream team that is always there for you.
- You will work from a cool office in Paris, but also from home.
- An international experience as you will be working closely with Sortlist offices in Brussels, Madrid, Munich and Rotterdam.
- Good coaching and guidance; an annual budget for following training and courses.
- A lot of responsibility, your impact determines the success of Sortlist worldwide
- Competitive salary based on your experience.