Are you crazy about content? Mad about marketing? Your day immersed in digital marketing blogs, listening to business podcasts, and watching educational videos? Do you like to write? Then read on...
Sortlist is looking for its next Content Marketing Intern for one of five international blogs. Whether you're looking for your final internship or looking for work experience in a fast-growing startup, here's what this paid internship can offer you:
- You will be an integral part of our team of Content Managers.
- You will be able to work from one of our offices in Belgium, Madrid, Munich, Paris, or remotely.
- You will report to our Head of Content.
- You will be responsible for our French, Spanish, Dutch, German or English content (writing and editing blog posts and creating content for our marketing campaigns).
As a Content Marketing Intern, here are the different tasks and learning opportunities at Sortlist:
- Conduct keyword research to identify content opportunities.
- Set up a publishing schedule to predict what content will be released.
- Write, edit, and proofread written content.
- Update content already on your blog.
- Maintain a steady publishing pace on your blog.
- Promote the content you have written (social networks and link prospecting).
- Monitor the results of your content (impressions, volume, traffic, etc.).
- In concrete terms, we are looking for an intern who will be able to help us in our entire content creation process: from generating ideas for topics to evaluating the results and producing the content.
- You are fluent in French, Spanish, Dutch, English or German and you have excellent writing skills (spelling, turn of phrase, etc.).
- You studied a marketing or writing-based degree (humanities, language…)
- Ideally, you have experience with content creation (articles, podcasts, videos, memes, ...). What matters is that you have experience creating content creation exercise, whatever the form.
- Experience with a CMS like WordPress is a big plus.
Of course, we are looking for an intern who will be able to integrate seamlessly into the team and with whom there will be a good "culture fit". In concrete terms, there are 4 values to respect at Sortlist: Team, Trust, Talent, Transparency. At Sortlist, everyone works towards the same goal and you will participate in this common effort.
What this internship can offer you:
- A real learning opportunity. You will learn all about producing marketing content at a professional level
- Salary dependent on experience
- Responsibility over your work from the outset
- A place in a young, dynamic team
- A great work environment where your growth and learning will be of real importance