We are a dynamic start-up which plans to change the global market in terms of marketing and communication, making the best matches with suppliers in the marketing and digital field. Our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. The company is currently present in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Madagascar & Philippines & plans to scale up its presence in the UK & US in the coming years.
One developer and one designer had the vision and the courage to build this platform, now we are more than 20 in the Engineering & Product team and almost 120 employees in total. We are planning to double our company size in the coming years and this is already happening. We need your help to get there faster.
To keep things simple let’s see what you should expect from us.
You will work within a team composed of: product managers, designers, frontend and backend developers, devops engineers and QA engineers.
We have multiple apps living in GitHub that are built using the following technologies:
- React/Redux/Styled Components (main frontend stack)
- Lerna / Yarn / NPM / Github packages
As a member of the dev team you will:
- Work with other engineers or independently
- Develop user experience-focused web applications
- Provide support and enhancements for existing systems
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- Ensure high code quality and keep dependencies up to date
- Analyze and monitor application performances and bottlenecks
- 3+ years of experience in working with frontend technologies
- Experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of how to rebase, merge, and fork in Git.
- Code quality, writing tests and documentation is something that you are familiar with
- A nice github portfolio, where you contributed to some open source project is a huge plus.
Nice to have familiarity or experience with:
- Testing development techniques: TDD, BDD, etc. (jest, rtl)
- SOLID principles and other design patterns in your development process
- NextJS and the React ecosystem
- Design and CSS (but we have wonderful designers here don't worry too much)
!!! No rock stars and super heroes needed; you do not need to know everything listed.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work from our Belgian, German or Romanian offices; remote work is also possible.
- A product and development team where your advice matters
- Exciting and fast-paced international environment
- The opportunity to drive real impact in a scale-up
- Top-notch and new technologies
- Fun and casual environment (afterworks, team-buildings, bootcamps)
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits such as training budget, stock options, health insurance etc.
Ready to become part of the Sortlist team?
If you picture yourself in this role and you’re passionate about this field, give us a chance to meet you! Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether you’d be a good fit.